Started by Mad_Nick
475th MP's 2 Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:46 pm
by THE_REAL
Please welcome Moqa WaMa to the 475th
Started by GTO_nut
Join the 475th 9 Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:15 am
by 31v15

Is this a joke or what?!!!
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Forum Index -> Banned Players
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 am Reply with quote
ToniLeon
Nickname [cK] Toni Leon
SteamID STEAM_0:0:486677106
Steam Community ID 76561198933619940
IP address hidden
Ban type SteamID
Reason Disrespecting Admin
Invoked on 19 Jun 2019 - 22:11:55
Expires on Not applicable
Banned by Sandy
Banned on Website

When?! Who?! Why?!

Sergeant
Donator to the 475th

Groups Sergeant
Donator to the 475th
Posts 83
Joined Mar 04, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:42 am Reply with quote
ToniLeon
This is crazy! Is second time when you Sandy banned me for no reason, this time permanently! Maybe this time i'll have an answer...thank you!

Sergeant
Donator to the 475th

Groups Sergeant
Donator to the 475th
Posts 83
Joined Mar 04, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:34 am Reply with quote
DarkvAmP
Here is Toni Leon complaining against the server rules again.

It appears that when he causes discussion he wants to change the server rules.  

Well done Sandy. I believe you have done the right thing. At least he had his opportunity to regret, what he never did. Besides, he insists saying he hadn't done anything wrong.

Here are some of his behaviours on the server:

1 - During the games, he insists on calling many players a cheater including me.
2 - He accuses that somebody is hacking but doesn't want to take some time to make a demo for providing enough information about his comments.
3 - He requests admins to take action based only on his words.
4 - He doesn't hesitate on using the microphone to say whatever he wants about his complaints.
5 - He doesn't make any efforts to avoid conflicts with others.
6 - He keeps arguing and trying to convince people that he has the right judgment.
7 - And finally, He definitely is not a good example for new players on the server.

Even though he got banned before, he didn't make any effort to respect the server rules.

475TH RANGERS SERVER RULES

- RESPECT ALL PLAYERS.
- RESPECT AND LISTEN TO ADMINS.

*Salute*

Corporal
Clan Member

Groups Corporal
Clan Member
Posts 42
Joined Mar 10, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male
[475th^AR] Dark...
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
5 mins ago

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:25 pm Reply with quote
KrazeeGreek
Well, I must admit that I saw this coming again.
Toni, you obviously have not learned a lesson and it has resulted in you being permanently banned.
You continue to cause problems on OUR servers, now you can go play on CK servers and make that
server and the 2-3 people that play there play the way you want them to.

Have a nice day

Greekl

Major
Administrator
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th

Groups Major
Administrator
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th
Posts 267
Joined Mar 04, 2018
Status Offline
View user's profile Send KrazeeGreek a private message Find all posts by KrazeeGreek
[475th^AR]Kraze...
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:53 pm Reply with quote
ToniLeon
What the hell are you talking about?! It is clear you have something against me! Last time when i was banned 1 month, you reported me at Sandy, even if there were four other people who said the same thing, even i only said  inside the my team (i did not write in chat acusing that guy for cheat)...i said same thing like 80% of my team players. I asked you when you told us to shut up "why you only reported players who think someone is cheating and when 4-5 players are complaining about 1 player for cheat you dont make a demo?" It is obviously you have some personal whit me , because daily are regulars acusing players for cheat and nobody was banned, only me! I have respected all players and all admins, you don't , reporting lies  at Sandy against me!
"1 - During the games, he insists on calling many players a cheater including me." ...my friend, in the game we, the regulars players, joke calling cheater  each other.
I was called for real thousands of times hacker, cheater, etc...and nobody was banned 1 hour for that.  When i called you cheater?! 3 days ago i shot you i won the last flag and instantly i run for the second and you obviously from the respawn killed me and i asked you "really?". Thats mean i called you cheater?!
Why you dont banned me then if you were sure i called you cheater!?
"5 - He doesn't make any efforts to avoid conflicts with others."... are you kidding me?! Why you told bull shit about me?!
"6 - He keeps arguing and trying to convince people that he has the right judgmen"...lies again.
"Well done Sandy. I believe you have done the right thing." No, he did not do well banned me because you wanted that!

Sergeant
Donator to the 475th

Groups Sergeant
Donator to the 475th
Posts 83
Joined Mar 04, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:08 pm Reply with quote
ToniLeon
— KrazeeGreek wrote
Well, I must admit that I saw this coming again.
Toni, you obviously have not learned a lesson and it has resulted in you being permanently banned.
You continue to cause problems on OUR servers, now you can go play on CK servers and make that
server and the 2-3 people that play there play the way you want them to.

Have a nice day

Greekl

Are you sure Greek?! You dont know nothing...i saw you only 2 times in the last 3 months on the server. You know only this guy Vamp say against me. I could played on other servers not only merill's servers or ck's servers, but i played a lot of years on MM caen map and i made a lot of friens there. If i am so bad guy why you, gto,HK,Elvis and other admins dont banned me until now?! Have a nice day too!

Sergeant
Donator to the 475th

Groups Sergeant
Donator to the 475th
Posts 83
Joined Mar 04, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:14 am Reply with quote
VayaConDios
Hi all!

now i wasn't playing when whatever went down took place - so on that i can not comment. I am however, surely, the player who has shared the most play time with Toni, so on that basis i feel my input may be relevant.
If Toni is indeed being perma-banned for the above mentioned bullet points then i have a few objections:

1. If these actions are now punished by the strongest sentence possible, then wouldn't it be reasonable that this be made public? i mean we're in the "unwritten rule" department here - so i think the fact that Toni demands some answers is fair. At the very least, these "new rules" should be listed at the start of the game along with the rest. and maybe consider some leniency towards Toni as one could definitely argue ignorance in his favour. I, for one, was not aware of these as severe infractions. - and I have more hours on the server than anyone.

2. I have too had my trouble with asking questions of certain admins, or rather an admin, who seems for no reason at all not to like my presence on the server. The one time i brought it up and asked why? -i was kicked three times in a row. This to me in strange behaviour from a seasoned admin. Since then, I've simply tried to avoid this player, cause I know that if I slip up once with a "shit, sorry!" after a TK or a "bs" after a bad reg incident, then i'm out!

3. as i said, I've played many hours with Toni and I think I know what DV is alluding to in his list, but i have to say if Toni is guilty, then so am I !
now I might not have called anyone out for cheating, without having the proof to back it up, but i have asked opinions of others on my team when someone is suspicious. I have also, certainly, argued my point several times. both on mic and in chat. I am Spartacus!

4. Finally, Toni is without a shadow of a doubt one of the best players on the server; he grabs flags, throws nades like a madman and shoots badguys! he keeps the game moving, most often against the usual heavy cover of campers and snipers. It would be a real shame for the server to loose him.

now i am fully aware that this server is run by people who might have a slightly different approach, but I've served in two nations armies and in both we like to explain orders that come down from above as best we can - it keeps subordinates more involved and motivated.

You may ban me too for my admissions(and prove me right about point 2), but I ask only that you keep in mind, when permanently banning someone who averages 3 hrs on the server a day, like Toni, then that decision shouldn't be taken lightly. and the banned player deserves a good explanation or reason.

Vaya

Private First Class I

Groups Private First Class I
Posts 2
Joined Apr 12, 2018
Status Offline
View user's profile Send VayaConDios a private message Find all posts by VayaConDios

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:29 am Reply with quote
Sandy
Vaya,

Maybe read the entire thread before making your posts. The reason for the ban is in in the first and second post. This "new rule", as you claim, has been in place since I began playing on these servers in 2005. Perhaps you've forgotten the rules, didn't take the time to read the rules (multiple times I might add), or you have decided to willingly break the rules. I suggest you take the time to refamiliarize yourself with them.

Major
Administrator
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th

Groups Major
Administrator
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th
Posts 206
Joined Mar 02, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Sandy a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Sandy
Sandoval
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
51 days ago

Most Played:
This week: 0.5hrs.
Total Played: 10,576hrs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:12 am Reply with quote
ToniLeon
Thanks a lot  VayaConDios because you tried to help me, I hope you do not have trouble because of that. For mine, and I told everyone this, by your desire to win any game, always attacking and winning flags, for the time devoted to this server no doubt that you are and deserve to be number 1 in MM server. It was an honor for me to play this game with you. I have a great respect for  you ... good bye, my friend!

I could do another steam account and play from another location with another ip, but which is the point if I can not talk to the players, with the friends I have done in the nearly 10 years since playing on MM servers ! So ... Vaya, Seriall, Darky, Bigfoot, Teenie, Gotcha, Danishgirl, Kadaf, Real, Zenzak, Dexxter,Wissam, Moqa, Master, etc ... good bye all! About admins all good, except DarkWamp, you are evil man! That's it!

Sergeant
Donator to the 475th

Groups Sergeant
Donator to the 475th
Posts 83
Joined Mar 04, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:35 pm Reply with quote
VayaConDios
Sandy,

you open by claiming i haven't read the entire thread - and follow by referring me to posts 1-2; are you telling me that Toni gave the reason himself? I think Toni original post subject says it best. If you mean posts 3-4 by DV and KG, then i believe my post above does indeed handle the comments made therein.
admittedly it's been a while since i've seen the rules before the game, a result of the fact that not enough time passes between my sessions, but my point to the reasons made by DV, is that these are not listed on that list! therefore banning someone permanently seems OTT as the person could not know. and along with Toni i would argue that there be some equilibrium in handing out punishments on the server. same punishment for the same infractions. i.e. if you ban one player for calling out a cheater, then you must ban all players who do the same. - this is not the case! Again, based on spending more time then any other player, i can attest that these infractions happen on a daily basis. these people may step forward on their own merit, it's not for me to out them. but i will reiterate: i am spartacus!

i would appreciate if other, more impartial, MP's would lend their thought to this subject.

Private First Class I

Groups Private First Class I
Posts 2
Joined Apr 12, 2018
Status Offline
View user's profile Send VayaConDios a private message Find all posts by VayaConDios

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:45 pm Reply with quote
ToniLeon
Funny fact! 2 or 3 years ago i played daily whit DV, and at some point i asked him : " Why the leaders don't make you admin here on the server? ..you are good player, you are member of the clan, you spend a lot of time on the server, you get involved when a problem occurs."  ...  DV is admin now and i was punished because of him. That's the pure irony of fate. :lol:

"Reason Disrespecting Admin-Banned by Sandy" ...I did not offend any admin! If it was so, why did not get banned by DarkVamp in the same day, and i was banned by Sandy after 3 days?! Why he did not report the other player who offended him in chat , acusing him for cheat,  and who is free to play?!! Because his objective was to hunt me! I dont called yo cheater and i dont disrespected you whit nothing, DarkVamp!

Sergeant
Donator to the 475th

Groups Sergeant
Donator to the 475th
Posts 83
Joined Mar 04, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:44 pm Reply with quote
Sandy
Toni,

1) Coming to the forums and making accusations against Vamp and attacking him doesn't help your case at all. It only reinforces the reason for the ban.

2) You have displayed a typical reaction in your post. You have no idea if any other player has been reported or if we are taking action against them.

We wish you well playing on other servers.

Sandy

Major
Administrator
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th

Groups Major
Administrator
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th
Posts 206
Joined Mar 02, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Sandy a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Sandy
Sandoval
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
51 days ago

Most Played:
This week: 0.5hrs.
Total Played: 10,576hrs.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:20 am Reply with quote
ToniLeon
Then why do not I see Scatman Loki banned on the ban list? Because he is from Australia, not from Romania? Or because he is not a member of another clan ?! I think my biggest mistake was when I decided to be part of the clan [cK]! You know what I'm talking about! Wink

I do not need to play on other servers ... I've already closed my account and removed the steam from my computer.

Last post ... I'm done here.

Toni Leon

Sergeant
Donator to the 475th

Groups Sergeant
Donator to the 475th
Posts 83
Joined Mar 04, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male

Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1