Remove my name from this website!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Merrills Marauders -> 475th Mess Hall

#1: No icon Remove my name from this website!!! Author: ToniLeon PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:44 pm
    —
Because i was abusively  permanently banned, i dont want to see my name on this  place ..so, Merill or Sandoval, delete my name from this website, PLEASE!!

#2: No icon Re: Remove my name from this website!!! Author: SandyLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:48 am
    —
Toni,

If I were you, I would call the authorities and report the person or people that are forcing you to come to our website.

#3: No icon Re: Remove my name from this website!!! Author: ToniLeon PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:36 am
    —
If

#4: No icon Re: Remove my name from this website!!! Author: ToniLeon PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:45 am
    —
I want to know what was the real reason because you perm banned me ...because the reason "disrespecting admin" is Bull Shit!????
Tell me the truth and i will give up to bother You.

#5: No icon Re: Remove my name from this website!!! Author: SandyLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:50 pm
    —
So let me understand. On one hand you want us to delete your account here. On the other hand you want to keep coming here to "bother" us until you get the "real" reason for being banned. Which is it? Do you suffer from BPD, HPD, DID, NPD, or some other condition that you need to seek help for?

You're no bother to me. I rather enjoy reading you showing your ignorance and making a fool of yourself. It makes for good comedy reading and I always enjoy a good laugh. But if you suffer from some type of disorder, I hope you get the help you need.

#6: No icon Re: Remove my name from this website!!! Author: ToniLeon PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:43 pm
    —
Ok...GFY and delete my name from this website or delete my name from this website and then GFY. ..puto cubano!

#7: No icon Re: Remove my name from this website!!! Author: KrazeeGreek PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:32 pm
    —
LOL
Please do not delete/ban him. I too enjoy the entertainment......

Greek

Merrills Marauders -> 475th Mess Hall

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1