Started by speechless
475th Mess Hall 10 Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:24 pm
by Ashadowwu
Still Banned
Started by Wal-MartSecurity
475th Mess Hall 2 Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:55 am
by Wal-MartSecurity

Perma Ban Appeal
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view Forum Index -> Banned Players
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:18 am Reply with quote
merry
Dear Team,

I started DoD a week ago, and said freaking room after I was blasted to death in a isolated room and I was banned for using a word close to a swear word, which I regret, because I didn't mean to be rude, just impressed that I died in a room by a phantom bomb that seemed imbalanced at least at that point of time. I regret it, and very much appreciate the admins for being resourceful in finding ways to destroy campers like me with call downs but I hope the ban can be rescinded because it was an impressive kill but I hope I don't get bombed back into the stone age by my lack of tact.

I also regret calling my friend from Singapore Breezy out because he is very good at rifle butting me, but its all in good fun in my view, if I am unbanned I will also 'call out' less, mostly those call outs were to people who were very skilled, a jest to their mastery of the weapons, those who aren't skilled don't bother me in the very least or do I them.

I also regret calling people ez because of the satisfaction of camping of 5minutes before finally getting one of them, it is shameful to do so and I regret doing it because it may rile people up, and that is regrettable.

Please consider my appeal. I apologise for being a foolish player and am remorseful for my actions which are ridiculous.

Private First Class I

Groups Private First Class I
Posts 4
Joined Dec 23, 2019
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:57 pm Reply with quote
HerrKutt
Hello - can we start with your in-game name please so we can look into it?

Thanks.

HK

Commander
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th

Groups Commander
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th
Posts 443
Joined Mar 03, 2018
Status Offline
View user's profile Send HerrKutt a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by HerrKutt
[M|475|M] Herr ...
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 14.4hrs.
Total Played: 1,819hrs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:37 pm Reply with quote
DarkvAmP
I see that you are: Merry - STEAM_0:1:3880636 and you've been banned on 23 Dec 2019 by the admin and leader [475th^AR] Krazee Greek {MP}.

I would say that he is the one who will check out your arguments with accuracy and reply in order to make you updated about your situation.

So, be patient and wait until he gets back to you.

Sergeant
Clan Member

Groups Sergeant
Clan Member
Posts 70
Joined Mar 10, 2018
Status Offline
Gender Male
[475th^AR] Dark...
Currently Offline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:11 am Reply with quote
merry
Hi HR and admins,

my steam id is  STEAM_0 : 1 : 3880636 and my user name is Merry. Happy X'mas! As stated above, it is likely that Mister Krazer Greek is the one who did the ban after my use of word similar to a swear word to describe the hotel room after he blasted me to death with a call down which was epic but also very sad because I can't try to get 'revenge' at the hotel in Caen. Hopefully this permanent ban can be lifted, and if the temporary ban lasts months that is also okay with me to pay for my potty mouth.

Regards,
Merry

Private First Class I

Posts 4
Joined Dec 23, 2019
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:42 am Reply with quote
merry
I noticed the admin Krazee Greek has yet to review my appeal, please do so if you may Mr Admin, I hope your team had a blessed new year, I am sorry for being an idiot as the reason suggests, and I promise not to complain about call downs or call room 'freaking' let alone any player please allow the appeal I promise to be non vulgar and just play. it is a great server with great ping i hope to have a second chance to just enjoy the fun and if I need to scold anyone I will do against the wall in my room in the basement of my mother's house.

Private First Class I

Posts 4
Joined Dec 23, 2019
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:35 pm Reply with quote
KrazeeGreek
It seems that you have forgotten a few details of why you have been banned.
First and foremost we do not allow any swearing on our servers. You were typing abbreviations
such as WTF, BS and then had the audacity to tell me to STFU.
You were asked to stop and then told me to STFU again after typing it on the Main screen for you to see.

You are a disruptive player and quite honestly, I do not like people that come to our servers and do nothing
but cause problems with our regulars and disrespect admins and other members.
I am willing to reduce your ban to one month and consider yourself lucky that I have done that.
Please familiarize yourself with our rules which can also be found on this site. Failure to follow
our rules will result in another permanent ban which will NOT be reduced or removed.

Commander
Administrator
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th

Groups Commander
Administrator
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th
Posts 337
Joined Mar 04, 2018
Status Offline
View user's profile Send KrazeeGreek a private message Find all posts by KrazeeGreek
[475th^AR]Kraze...
Currently Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:09 am Reply with quote
merry
Thanks a lot Krazee. I am sorry, because my longtime game Team Fortress Classic those abbreviations are for 'funny' sounds on Evil servers, which I think are not the same as this game or server, it is my fault for not understanding the difference and looking really terrible and rightly so. I apologise for any foolish action I did. Have a blessed new year!

Private First Class I

Posts 4
Joined Dec 23, 2019
Status Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:54 pm Reply with quote
KrazeeGreek
Telling an Admin to STFU is pretty much frowned upon on every game and every server.

Commander
Administrator
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th

Groups Commander
Administrator
Clan Member
Donator to the 475th
Posts 337
Joined Mar 04, 2018
Status Offline
View user's profile Send KrazeeGreek a private message Find all posts by KrazeeGreek
[475th^AR]Kraze...
Currently Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1